Eno Granitsa Gorckiite
- Roll 4d6-L in order for attributes.
- Max hit points at first level, reroll 1s and 2s thereafter.
- Mages and elves start with Read Magic, 2 randomly rolled 1st level spells, and 1 chosen 1st level spell in their spellbooks.
Equipment and Proficiencies
- We are adopting the revised LL armor list I found at http://labyrinthlab.t35.com/llref.pdf.
- This revokes the temporary granting of studded leather proficiency to thieves, since leather is restored to its proper place at AC7.
- 40 coins weigh 1 pound.
- Dual wielding: if you hit, roll damage for both weapons, take the higher.
- Firing into melee: if the enemies are not larger than your allies, your allies provide cover, and may be hit by missed blows.
- The party loves firing into melee, despite the damage taken from this rule (including knocking both Orion & Jivko out)
- Dutch courage: characters with 5 minutes to rest, 1 pint of wine, and bandages (1 sp, negligible weight) can recover 1-3 hp of the damage sustained in their most recent encounter.
- Characters reduced below 0 hp cannot be awakened without magic or an extended rest.
- Characters are unconscious at 0 hp, bleeding at -1, dead at -10.
- XP may be given to individuals for: good problem-solving or role-playing, mapping, adventure log writing, and bringing snacks. 100xp per session from these sources is not unusual.
- Characters who are ready to level up have three training options:
- Find an experienced character of their class; train for (new level) days; pay (old level) x 100gp per day.
- Find an experienced character of their class; barter service for training, requiring typically 2 x (new level) days.
- Find opportunities to self-teach, requiring typically 3 x (new level) days.
- Level-draining effects reduce characters to the beginning of their current level; additional hits reduce them to previous levels.
- This means typical level-draining undead require two hits to slay a first level character.